Monday, May 6, 2013

You'll never be anywhere in Uruguay at any time without being able to hear at least one dog barking.

Dear everyone,
 
Unfortunately, I have absolutely no time to email today due to travels to Montevideo so my companion could sign his name on some paper to verify his Visa.  Oh, Elder Teran...  He used to be Mexicano but he is Uruguayo.  I'll get there one day, too!  This week was the fastest week ever of my life.  I was just writing my email to you guys yesterday.  Stop going to fast, time!  Párate!  We saw great success this week!  It is really true that the Lord blesses us if we do everything we can to follow His commandments and choose the right.  We have started teaching some wonderful people and things are starting to pick up in San Carlos.  People are starting to come to church.  If I had more time to write, then I would, but I really have to get out and start working!  Those people need us out there!  Thank you all for your support and I hope you have a wonderful week!  I must now go and serve the beloved children of God.
 
LOVE,
Elder Plautz
 
The picture is me with my zone!  That thing I do with my hand (the thumb up and the pointer finger out) is something everybody does in Uruguay.  It means a smile and it's like a thumbs up.  Although they use thumbs ups, too.


No comments:

Post a Comment